Monday, March 5, 2012

Blessed

"Shepherd the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but willingly, as God would have you; not for shameful gain, but eagerly; not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock." - 1 Peter 5:2-4 (ESV)
This past week has been an extreme challenge for me. But I have also realized what an amazing blessing I have, of the opportunities God has given me. I never dreamed that at 22 years of age I would be in full-time ministry. My life was a twist of ups and downs, even attempts to run from God. And yet here I am. So here I sit, writing this, realizing the charge God has given me, and that it is not an easy one. But I also want to say thank you, to whomever is reading this. That you have been there to support me, and I pray you continue to support me. I cannot give any reason why God has chosen me, I so often go back to the words of Paul, knowing that "I am the worst." Yet by the grace of God, here I am. A broken vessel being used to glorify God. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the ministry at The Chapel in North Canton. I am so blessed, and so passionate for our future, knowing God has great things in store. Amidst the crazy storms we are all facing, continue to hope in God. And know that it is a joy each day being amongst you all, that I love you dearly. And more than that, God loves you dearly. Cling to Him. Look to Him. Trust in Him. Hope in Him.

- Brummy

No comments:

Post a Comment